Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday, April 10, 2009



I've been sewing...no, not quilts. Its that time of the year again...Easter dresses for the girls!














They are done (and we went and found new shoes as well)
and I have made a skirt for me and have a blouse pattern and fabric ready to go...tomorrow. Today is reserved for Stations of the Cross on Campus this afternoon (need to get music together and tune up the guitar, etc...) and evening service at Church.

For a time yesterday evening we thought Annie and her sister might need to come spend the night here. Their parents' house was threatened by the wildfire spreading through MidWest City and Choctaw yesterday afternnon and evenng. But with the change in wind when the cold front came through around 10:00 the dange eased up and evacuation wasn't needed. Now we need rain!

2 comments:

Vicky aka Stichr said...

cute cute cute dresses!

Edwina Murray said...

Your room has a lot of possibilities! especially for storage and I love the view of the trees1 That keeps me going if I can see the trees and hear the birds outside while I work. Right now it is after 11 pm and I hear the wind howling and the train whistles!I like the dress you made for the little girl.It is very cute.I used to do that too, before I started quilting. Now my little ones are big grown ladies and they buy their own clothes! So many projects you have going at one time. I always found that exhausting so I tried to stop and finish before started another one. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt! Good job!