Monday, November 2, 2009

After months....


I'm finally working on a quilt again! I am making a quilt for a friend's baby shower which is on Nov. 15. Having a deadline is motivating. I have had these ABC blocks for quite some time. I set them out in alphabetical order and left spaces between for solid squares which will have their letters quilted on them....This will count as a UFO finish when I get it done! Now I have to rush to get a few errands done before my board meeting tonight at 7:00.

2 comments:

J Barham said...

The quilt is bright and a baby will love those colors. Stimulates them, I think I've heard.

sophie said...

It's good to see something from you . . . I've been wondering what you've been up to lately. The baby quilt will be adorable–will you please post a photo after you've finished it?