Monday, December 13, 2010

Progress



Getting the house straightened up for the party and Christmas is coming along nicely. Today I cleaned the vent-a-hood. Whoever designed it ought to be shot. So many nook sand crannies to collect grease and dust that are impossible to clean. At least it is better now. Then I did 2 loads of laundry...nearly froze my fingers off hanging the first load. Then I tackled the sewing room. I thought I'd just make a start, but I actually finished! I think I will reward myself with some sewing time this evening. Doesn't it Look nice and inviting working on a project?

1 comment:

Saska said...

When we built our new home, I opted for a down-draft cooktop so I wouldn't have to clean that grease-trap. They were invented by a short person too!

Love the black/rose boxes..what are they?