Monday, January 3, 2011

What's on my design wall Monday

Here are the quilts on my design walls currently. the embroidered vehicles are a Community Projects kit I brought home from guild, which I assembled on NYE. This will be a small quilt, just 42" square, so quilting shouldn't take long!
The other wall has half of the liberated stars i won in the block lotto for November. They've been up there a while and on NYE I decided they really need sashing. I have selected a small red and white check and plan narrow sashings...1" finished size. Then a blue background star print fabric for borders. It should end up a nice size donation quilt and will be suitable for a boy...we always have plenty of girly quilts!
Of course I can't work on either of these until i get the last of the Christmas presents done. 2 aprons, a chef's cap and a table runner (just needs quilting if I remember correctly).

to see what others are doing check out Judy's Design Wall Monday post

1 comment:

Chris said...

Those wonky stars are fabulous!! I have gotta make on of those some day...